Powered by Blogger.

Updates!

Sunday 20 July 2014

Hey Guys! So I have added a few pages for all my Sim families i'm playing with at the moment. So if you click on Emz's Families in the navigation it will take you a page to choose which family you want to know more about.

Also just to let you know the blog is still under construction so please be patient while we get everything added.

I'm hoping Syrus will be posting soon (fingers crossed). That way you will learn more about the families.

i'll post more about the families as we go along. at the moment the only active family i'm playing with is the Cast Family. Which you can find more about under but i'll post anything new about the families antics here!!

Also Syrus will hopefully do some videos... I can't as I don't have the software :(

Take care all

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP