Powered by Blogger.

Emz Sims 4 Custom Content Discoveries [#1]

Tuesday 1 September 2015


Hey guys! 
So I thought I would post something a little different today! 

I though I would try posting some pictures of some awesome Custom Content that I have discovered through various sources, to use on my Sims in the Sims 4. 

I am using Gwen Novak from my 100 Baby challenge as my model for this post.

So here we go:

Hair

#1

I am in love with this hair! it is called Vivacity and it was created by Stealthic

I love the way the hair curls at one side, it gives it a bit of a vintage feel.

To check out this hair click here

#2

This hair is lovely. I don't tend to include many updo's in my games but I just loved the way there was still some hair left at the front with the rest neatly plaited at the back. 

This hair is by SkySims and it is called Hair 149.

To check it out click here.

#3


This is another lovely hair. I like the fact that with this hair you can have it in fun colours as well as normal hair colours. You can choose from, Blonde, Black and Auburn for a natural look, or you can pick, Red, blue green or pink for fun colours.

This hair is called Anto - Hide and it is by Alesso

To have look click here.

Clothes

The model for my clothes is Annalise Everett, she will be the sim used in my legacy challenge, which is coming soon!.

#1

So this is the first of the outfits i'm talking about today. I love this dress. It has that summer feel to it.
The dress comes in a few different colours and patterns. 

The dress is called Roxanne Dress and it is by NataliMayhem

To check it out click here.

#2

So this is outfit number two. I really like this dress, it is a little low cut but not overly revealing. The design of this dress feels very posh but summery also.  

There are no other colours or patterns of this dress, but that's no issue, it;s brilliant as it is.

This dress is called Marleen and it is by Starlord

To check this dress out and many more click here.

#3

So this is the last of the clothes for this post.
I found this dress by complete accident but I love it! It is a little unusual.
I like the way the belt attaches the top and skirt together.
The dress comes in multiple colours including red, blue and black,

This dress is called Skater dress w belt by EsyraM
To check it out click here 

So thats the last one for today. I hope to post these at least once a month, but if i feel like it it will be sooner.

Till next time

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP