Powered by Blogger.

Emz 'Sims 4' Families: Novak Family [Update #100]

Tuesday 22 November 2016



Hey Guys!

Sorry for two days with no Updates! 
I plan on having Sunday as a no post day for my own reasons, as for Monday I wasn't prepared.

Just as much as I was not prepared for Update 100! This is technically post 101 on the Novak Family (excluding the flashbacks)

Anyway on with the Family.

The triplets are now teenagers.


Nathan's new trait is Dance Machine. 
I can see him throwing many parties and dancing the night away 


Ariel's new trait is Genius.
 I can imagine her hitting the top of her career choice alot quicker.


Annie's New trait is Outgoing.

She enjoys meeting new people.

Next time we should have the new arrival joining the family.

Ava will be ageing up also.

Till then

Emz x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP