Powered by Blogger.

Emz Families - Clark Family/ Terry Family

Sunday 3 August 2014


Ok so I have made a new family on the sims! I know, I know... how many families! But my plan was to challenge myself....

I installed a new world called Meadow Glen from My Sim Realty and just placed random people in it.

So the main sim i'm playing with is Harmony Clark. She is a young adult and has red and purple hair. The challenge I am giving myself is to see how many genes of hers can be carried onto her children.

So Harmony is now married, her surname is Terry. Here is a picture:


These were her maternity clothes but they look really cool!

I was planning on not using any money cheats but in the end after she had a child the house wasn't big enough to hold 3 people. I decided I would have to use money cheats to move them out. I then used Family Funds to lower the funds again.

So Harmony is married to Denny Terry, he was the town mascot. 


He is now working in the Military.

Their 1st child is called Joel. He is now a toddler. He has the same hair colour as his mum and random brown eyes. even though his mums eyes are blue and dads are green. His skin tone is also like his dads.

Harmony then went on to have quads (shocker!)

So we have: 

Naomi Terry: She is the oldest of the quads! She takes after her dad. not sure about the eyes but hair colour and skin colour match him.


Next up is Isaac Terry, he is the only boy of the quads! He appears to have his mums skin colour and possibly a mix of the hair colour. As for the eye colour its too soon to tell.


Elizabeth Terry seems to be a replica of her mother. Not sure about the face shape...


Finally Alexa Terry. She also appears to be a replica of her dad. 

So thats the family so far. The family are all human... that doesn't mean that there are no supernatural beings around... the paparazzi got turned into a Zombie which is a bit weird but oh well.

Till next time!  Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP