Powered by Blogger.

Emz Families: Bartley Family [Update #5]

Saturday 25 April 2015



I'm so sorry i've not updated this family in a while, my game has been lagging quite alot! I am also playing the Sims 4 but I promise I will finish my Let's Plays for TS3 also.

So anyway there is a big jump in Eva's family. She now has 4 kids.

Alexander Bartley


Alexander is now a teenager. He is doing well in school, but you know boys.. they like their video games.

Kirsten & Angelica



Kirsten and Angelica are twins. Their father is Evan Potts-Richmond.  Kirsten's lifetime wish is to become a Well Renowned Surgeon.

Teresa


Teresa is Eva's youngest. she is currently a toddler but should be aging up soon. He father is Adam Jarvis.

Hoping to find the next father soon and to have a new update.

Emz x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP