Powered by Blogger.

Emz 'Sims 4' Families: Neilson Family

Monday 20 April 2015




Hey guys! new lets play! It's my first for the Sims 4! So this is the A-Z Baby Challenge I have seen many people do this so I thought I would have a go.

So meet Dakota & Quentin Neilson. A young married couple who love food and can't wait to start a family. Dakota is unemployed an Quenton works in the Cooking Career.

Dakota's Aspiration is Soulmate and traits are Alluring (came with Soulmate), Creative, Neat and Foodie.

Quentin's Aspiration is Masterchef and traits are Essence of Flavour (came with Masterchef), Cheerful, Loves the Outdoors and Goofball.

Dakota is currently pregnant and due to give birth at any time! So after this first birth feel free to leave me any name ideas in the comments,

I'll be back soon with the next instalment.

Until then....

Emz x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP